To create an ethics culture across the group, PTG's activities are governed by a set of values:
- Doing the right thing
- Trusting the team
- Encouraging a fair return for all
- Building the future
In the interest of its shareholders and employees, PTG Group takes particular care to comply with the principles of Ethics Charter. This Charter defines the Group's Objectives and the corresponding Rules of good conduct.
- Offer opportunities for success to all our suppliers, partners and subcontractors in a split of fair competition and mutually rewarding collaboration.
- Conduct business everywhere in the world with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness, in accordance with the Global Compact principles.
- Put our staff as at the heart of our strategic development, and create conditions for the individual men and women of PTG to reach their full potential.
- Disclose relevant information openly and transparently with our shareholders.
Our Rules of Good Conduct
In carrying out their professional activities, the employees of PTG must strive to comply with the following rules of good conduct:
- Compliance with the applicable laws relating to free and fair competition between.
- The absolute duty not to engage into any corruption or similar activity.
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest between their role in the Group's business and their private interests, particularly in their relations with clients, competitors and suppliers. Of this fact, PTG staff must refrain from offering or accepting gifts or invitations which would not be consistent with acceptable laws. They must also refrain from investing or acquiring interests with clients, competitors or suppliers without the prior written consent of management.
- Protection of the confidentiality of the information to which they have access through their professional activities.
In particular, the PTG Group is committed to ensuring that its employees benefit from a safe, healthy and productive working environment which is free from any type of discrimination.
The convictions we set forth in this Code are strong. PTG shall ensure that Group employees are aware of them and act in accordance with them.